Participate in transportation congestion reduction research at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) — the largest university-based transportation research institute in the country.
Each student will be paired with a research mentor and will work on an ongoing research project.
- Big Data – how big data can be collected, managed and analyzed
- Innovative Mobility – how innovative mobility options such as TNCs can aid in managing congestion
- Transit – how to encourage the use of transit options
- Freeway Congestion Management – includes congestion pricing, managed lanes, and Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO)
Benefits of this Research Experience
- Learn more about careers in transportation research
- Explore whether graduate school is right for you
- Meet students from across the country with similar interests
- Learn new skills in conducting and presenting research
$6,000 will be provided to support the student for ten weeks. The program will also provide housing for the duration of the program, as well as a generous food allowance.